• Gamers who enjoy abstract board games
• Educators who want to use alternative tools in their classes
• Concerned parents who want to provide an original, innovative toy
• Parents who need some portable analog entertainment for their family
• People who want to spend less time in front of computer screens
• Fidget fans who will appreciate a premium tactile experience
• Visually impaired people who want to do something with people who see (GEMJI is one of the few activities in the world that could be enjoyed by the two groups simultaneously)
• Paraplegic people who have difficulties playing with both hands
• Designers & architects who want to prototype rapidly
• Art collectors who want to have a versatile interior gadget (see all non-game purposes)
Mark (the inventor) believes in learning through play.
More people play board games, so we communicate the system as a board game system in most of the social channels, but GEMJI is designed as a Learn & Play framework from day one. A teacher in mathematics could explain many concepts with the unique magnetic tiles; an art teacher could build many models, and so on.
The system is created in a way that allows infinite possibilities for teaching and playing. Multiple educational experts have already confirmed this.
A Board Game System means that you can play more than one game with a single set. For example, a deck of cards is a game system that could be played by one or more people and has easy games for kids (War) and complex games for adults (like Bridge). GEMJI is a new-generation magnetic game system that gives you even more freedom. GEMJI enables you to play diverse games in 2D & 3D depending on your mood, your company, your interests, your progress level, and your time slot.
GEMJI's design, level of finish, and manufacturing by hand in the European Union make it a premium item. A single Original GEMJI Set has more than 500 magnets and 140 tile covers combined manually in a unique way.
GEMJI is made of high-grade ABS of European quality, 100% recyclable.
This is the same material the most famous building blocks are made of.
The magnets are the best in the industry, also used for electric motors (for cars and other vehicles).
With your help and purchase support - we aim to develop the product further by testing many more eco-friendly materials just introduced to the industry. Including bio-degradable plastics and other experimental components.
We are very grateful to Fabio, who helped with the Italian translation of the rulebook of GEMJI Game System. He is one of the first Italians who owns the Original Set. Watch his first impressions and comments about the game. Enjoy! ___ Transcription of the video below: Ciao e benvenuti sul canale YouTube digiochi sul […]
In late 2020 we launched officially GEMJI to the world via a Kickstarter campaign . The goal of Mark (the inventor) was to reach the world of board game enthusiasts and families who were searching for alternative ways to spend quality time with their kids and adult friends. For the past 5 years Mark and […]
Meet Rob Willson - a Kickstarter Superbacker #425. In his YouTube channel, he uploaded a review of GEMJI Original Box. And what's more - shared two new game ideas with the community. The whole team loved both the games! Did we mention they are both solo games? Yes! We've just added some new games you […]